Saturday, February 12, 2011

School Nurses DO Make a Difference

My former nursing supervisor, Sheryl Rogers RN, from Chattanooga has this school motto...School Nurses Make A Difference. This week it was extended all the way to St. Croix. She and her nurses have decided to take our school on as a mission project. When I came home the other day this huge box of medical supplies, books, puppets, etc was sitting at my door. I felt like a little child at Christmas! Things I needed to work as a school nurse were tucked away in every corner of the box and even some surprises I didn't expect, but had prayed for. Probably the biggest blessing was the love that was shown from my former supervisor and nurses I had worked with, some for ten years. School Nurses DO make a Difference. Their generosity and prayers are touching lives of children thousands of miles away. THANK YOU!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment