Monday, December 5, 2011

Adventures at Ruby Diamond Plantation


It is Finished!
Last year when we moved to St. Croix I started writing a children's book titled
"Adventures at Ruby Diamond Plantation."
It is about a 10 year girl named Naomi, who along with her parents, brother and sister, move to the island as missionaries. Island life, hurricanes, a new school and many other adventures await this little girl. Through all of her experiences God is teaching her His ways.
Now the next step is to get some honest critics who are not afraid of telling me like it really is...and who knows..maybe a publisher after that.
If any of you are interested send me your email and I will send a copy for you to proof read. Even if it never gets published it has been a fun experience for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment