Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Ali has Arrived!


Little Ali has arrived!
She was born about three weeks early yesterday, December 26th at 12:34 pm. She weighed in at 5 lbs 8 oz and 19 inches long. She is perfect as her parents, Ryan & Nicole describe her and I have to agree. One of my younger sisters, Ivy, decided to take a trip to the hospital to see what was going on for this grandmother who is thousands of miles away. She held her for me. What are sisters for??



Now I am enjoying hearing the stories of her arrival, what her brother and sisters think of her and the pictures that float across the miles via cell phones and internet. How I love technology at times like this!

Ryan & Ali
He is a good dad!

As soon as pictures of Mom and Ali arrive I will post them. She had a very busy day!

January 12... As Promised...a picture of Nicole and Ali!



"I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well."  Psalm 139:14





No comments:

Post a Comment